Wajas Wiki News
April 13, 2015
This is a notice to let everybody know that the wiki desperately needs active, reliable people to assist with site updates. It is getting to the point where I am having to step in again to help Schwarz out, despite having done a handover and taking a hiatus from the Wiki. If you want to help out, and you can follow the rules, apply for an account today.
But let me make this abundantly clear. You are not going to be useful to us if you only do one edit every three months. You are not going to be useful to us if you don't follow the templates and protocols in place for edits. If you cannot devote time to the wiki, then please don't apply. Schwarz and I regularly dedicate hours of our time to keeping this wiki updated, and we don't have the bandwidth to do all that needs to be done. When requesting an account you need to provide the following information:
- Your Wajas ID
- How much time you can devote to the wiki
- What tasks you can complete
- Any previous wiki experience
Applications may be rejected if we determine that you may not be able to significantly contribute to updating the wiki, or if we feel that you may not have enough knowledge of Wajas.
February 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Whether you're single or you've got a special someone, the Wiki loves you! Not a lot of real Wiki news to be had, but it's been over a month, so it seemed like we should make some contact. Inaccurate pricing has been a source of some upset/confusion as of late, so let's talk about that. Our beloved Wiki is regularly maintained by only a handful of people, by which I mean about ten. We certainly get (appreciated) help from sporadic contributors, but with 2300 items it is impossible for people with real lives to manually keep every price up to date, despite our valiant efforts. Below our listed price, though, are links to view the item in the search. Use these! :) Item prices are prone to fluctuations and you should always double check the search before pricing your stuff. From Wiki, with love. ~Schwarz (29193)
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
Diamond Pendant, Snowball Fight Foreground, Blue Sparkler, Gold Sparkler, Green Sparkler, Red Sparkler, Hearts Floating, Wings Chibi Silver, Category:Barretts, White Lion Mane...
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update the Custom Demo page to include a link to the HEX codes page and information about the colour selection box.
- Update HTML page with Lammy's article on Wajas.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages