Wajas Wiki News
February 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Whether you're single or you've got a special someone, the Wiki loves you! Not a lot of real Wiki news to be had, but it's been over a month, so it seemed like we should make some contact. Inaccurate pricing has been a source of some upset/confusion as of late, so let's talk about that. Our beloved Wiki is regularly maintained by only a handful of people, by which I mean about ten. We certainly get (appreciated) help from sporadic contributors, but with 2300 items it is impossible for people with real lives to manually keep every price up to date, despite our valiant efforts. Below our listed price, though, are links to view the item in the search. Use these! :) Item prices are prone to fluctuations and you should always double check the search before pricing your stuff. From Wiki, with love. ~Schwarz (29193)
January 3, 2015
Happy New Year, Wiki! It is now 2015, which will hopefully be as shiny and wonderful as we could all ever hope and then some! The holidays are over for most of us or soon will be and then it'll be back to work here on the Wiki. As you're probably aware, Lammy (722) has taken a step back from Wajas to pursue some real life and so that means a step back from the Wiki, too. If you've ever entertained the notion of joining up, feel free to send me a PM with any questions or just follow the instructions for an account at the top of this page. This is a community project which is managed and created by users like you and we're happy to have all the help we can get. ~Schwarz (29193)
December 2, 2014
Hello, Wiki! If you're in the US, you're probably sufficiently recovered from your Turkey coma, and just in time for Christmas 2014! We'll be keeping track of the gifts given out, as always. We also have the item list for the Halloween 2014 event, too, in case any of you missed that and want to know what items you should be trying to collect. The Historic Wajas Events category doesn't have a page for the new layout yet, but we hope to have that up soon. Appreciate what's done here? Want to lend a hand? Request an account and send me a message! The Wiki is regularly maintained by only a handful of users and we're always happy to have new faces join in! ~Schwarz (29193)
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
Diamond Pendant, Snowball Fight Foreground, Blue Sparkler, Gold Sparkler, Green Sparkler, Red Sparkler, Hearts Floating, Wings Chibi Silver, Category:Barretts, White Lion Mane...
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update the Custom Demo page to include a link to the HEX codes page and information about the colour selection box.
- Update HTML page with Lammy's article on Wajas.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages