December 4, 2013
We will hold off on updating the marking images for Egyptians, until the design has been completely finalised.
Tempest marking updates have been done, to reflect the recent changes to the lineart style.
November 30, 2013
Are you ready for Santa Apollo? We are! New item pages have been created, and will continue to be created as we know about items! These pages can be found here, and will be updated as items come out at this special time of year!
November 28, 2013
All wallpaper inventory images have been updated on the wiki!
November 25, 2013
If you've been on Wajas, you know that Earth lineart has been updated. We will get around to updating all of our Earth images at some point, but for now, we are focussing on our ongoing efforts to finish Plushies and Divines in addition to our usual business of keeping up with new items, new markings, etc.. No doubt, this to do list will grow longer as Estuko continues making image changes around the site and so we do, as always, appreciate your patience and understanding as we scramble to catch up!
November 21, 2013
The Glitched category has been separated into "Glitched Items" and "Glitched Markings". Notice something that doesn't display correctly, that isn't on the appropriate list? Shoot Lammy (722) a PM and let her know!
Work is continuing on Divine and Plushie image updates.
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send Lammy a PM on Wajas (#722).
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- The prices estimates for the various items can be checked for continued accuracy by using the shop search button and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Getting Started page could use improving and may even need to have its page name changed, since "getting started" is somewhat ambiguous.
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update Plushie item images to show the new shading.
- Update Divine item images to show the new shading.
- Update Earth item images to show the new lineart.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Help Us Get Out There
If you would like to advertise the Wajas Wiki on your forum threads, Wajas caves, or anywhere else, you can use this forum-sized banner:
HTML Code (copy and paste this):
<a href="http://wajas.pokeds.com/"><img src=