July 8, 2014
Hello, Wiki! It's been a while! As breed art continues to be upgraded on wajas, we'll be continuing to update it here on the wiki, though redoing item images will wait until we confirmation that the updates are finished. During this time, you may notice that, for example, the picture of the African with Butterfly Wings still looks like the old one. If this happens, try refreshing with F5 like you would on Wajas. If we've updated the image, this will allow you to see the new version on your browser. Also, a reminder to everyone that the Wiki is a community run project, but is regularly maintained by a handful of players who are volunteering their time and working hard to update and improve it. We're people and sometimes we forget to edit a date or something silly. So, if you see something odd or incorrect, please feel free to send me a message about it on Wajas so that we can correct or clarify the information. Thanks, everyone! ~Schwarz (29193)
May 27, 2014
It's been nearly a month since the last news update! Wow! But it's also been pretty quiet on the Wiki front. Or at least it was until the massive release of Forest-updated accessories! Whoo! And we (read:mostly Lammy) have been hard at work, going through all of the previously not-working accessories to get the forest images uploaded. As always, we appreciate your patience during our epic endeavours. ~Schwarz
April 22, 2014
As you probably know, the Easter Event has begun! And we've got the goods. It's also Earth Day! Happy Earth Day, everyone! While we eagerly await the appearance of the Earth Tokens in the Token Shop, we should also take a moment to contemplate everyone's favourite little blue and green marble and what we can do to help keep it those lovely colours. I'll also accept Googling in place of contemplation. ;P
March 29, 2014
And that night a Forest grew... The Forest is here! It is officially released and the shading for it is complete! MARKINGS AND MUTATIONS FOR THE FOREST CAN BE UPLOADED NOW! Whoo! For the time being, there's no need to focus on accessories, though, since those items (numbering about a thousand or more) are still being redrawn by the dedicated artists of Wajas. Anyway, merry Spring and happy Forests, everyone!
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
Diamond Pendant, Snowball Fight Foreground, Blue Sparkler, Gold Sparkler, Green Sparkler, Red Sparkler, Hearts Floating, Wings Chibi Silver, Category:Barretts, White Lion Mane...
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update the Custom Demo page to include a link to the HEX codes page and information about the colour selection box.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages