Wajas Wiki News
December 2, 2014
Hello, Wiki! If you're in the US, you're probably sufficiently recovered from your Turkey coma, and just in time for Christmas 2014! We'll be keeping track of the gifts given out, as always. We also have the item list for the Halloween 2014 event, too, in case any of you missed that and want to know what items you should be trying to collect. The Historic Wajas Events category doesn't have a page for the new layout yet, but we hope to have that up soon. Appreciate what's done here? Want to lend a hand? Request an account and send me a message! The Wiki is regularly maintained by only a handful of users and we're always happy to have new faces join in! ~Schwarz (29193)
October 26, 2014
Halloween is here! Images for the Halloween 2014 items are being added as they are obtained. Don't forget to knock on the OWF's door every hour, and remember that it is an hour after you last visited, not each clock hour. So if you visit her at 6:05am, you cannot trick or treat again until 7:05am.
September 28, 2014
September items have been added and updated. Lots of mutations have been updated, with potentially more to come! The Forum Goblins event is continuing, and we are expecting to see at least one more raffle in the near future. Keep checking in to both Wajas and the wiki!
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
Diamond Pendant, Snowball Fight Foreground, Blue Sparkler, Gold Sparkler, Green Sparkler, Red Sparkler, Hearts Floating, Wings Chibi Silver, Category:Barretts, White Lion Mane...
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update the Custom Demo page to include a link to the HEX codes page and information about the colour selection box.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages
Help Us Get Out There
If you would like to advertise the Wajas Wiki on your forum threads, Wajas caves, or anywhere else, you can use this forum-sized banner:
HTML Code (copy and paste this):
<a href="http://wajas.pokeds.com/"><img src=