Welcome to the Wajas Wiki!
The wajas wiki is intended as a resource for both new and old users to find general to specific knowledge about Wajas. For example, the Wiki aims to have guides with information on all the items along with guides on basic topics such as how to breed. Any help at all is much appreciated!
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" to the right should also have a list of specific things to do.
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Feel free to experiment and edit as needed! Changes made to a wiki are easy to rollback if you mess up in any way.
To Do List
- Feel free to add stuff to this list! :)
- The Help:Contents page needs work. Please do not attempt this task unless you are very familiar with wikis and what typically goes in their Help namespace.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- Check out the Category:Needs Images page for items that are missing images of pure white markingless/mutationless Wajas equipped with the items.
- The prices estimates for the various items can be checked for continued accuracy by using the shop search button and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages.
- A page needs to be created to describe the yearly wajas.com "Lights On" Halloween tradition.
- The Getting Started page could use improving and may even need to have its page name changed, since "getting started" is somewhat ambiguous.
- The Wajas Downtime Forum page could use a little elaborating by someone familiar with its former use.
- The articles for the various breeds could use more information.
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Many of the item categories need revamping and re-organizing, and items may need to be added to existing categories.
Help Us Get Out There
If you would like to advertise the Wajas Wiki on your forum threads, Wajas caves, or anywhere else, you can use this forum-sized banner:
HTML Code (copy and paste this):
<a href="http://wajas.pokeds.com/"><img src=