February 1, 2014
Merry merry February! And now to the important stuff:
PLEASE DO NOT ADD MARKING IMAGES FOR THE FOREST WAJA YET! The image on the demo has no shading and so doing this right now will just mean that we have to redo them later after the breed is released with its final look and that means more work, which nobody wants. So sit, wait, bottle your enthusiasm, and be ready to pounce on getting the images up for that new waja! Also, if you haven't yet, check out the Wiki's Proboards, linked off to the left in the navigation menu. You can keep up with the changes, interact with other wikiers, and have a good time.Thanks again!
January 30, 2014
News has been quiet on here, however lots of background work is being done to prepare for the Forest breed! Don't forget to follow the Facebook page and join the Proboards too, to keep up to date with the changes!
January 2, 2014
Welcome to the new year! A new year means new features, and you might notice the featured accessory and wallpaper of the week up there on the top right. This will be updated every week, so keep an eye out! You might see something you haven't seen before!
I have also created a proboards account for the wiki, I'd love you all to check it out and register! You can find it here: http://www.thewajaswiki.proboards.com
December 31, 2013
Normal images are not to be uploaded until their shading is completed!!! I cannot stress this enough, as there is no point in taking the time to upload images now only to have them replaced in a few weeks when their shading is completed!
Now that the important stuff is out of the way, happy new year guys! I hope 2014 is a good one!
December 20, 2013
It's my birthday! And I'm updating the wiki. I will be updating the images for recent SA items which have yet to be done, and I will be creating a page for the Festival of Frost. Please Note: for item images uploaded today I am going to skip the Normal breed images, due to their current half shaded/bearded appearance. Once the breed art updates I will upload those images.
-Lammy #722 (signature and cave number added by Schwarz who believes Lammy should be drowned in presents)
December 11, 2013
I know, for those in the US it's still the 10th, but it's the 11th for me (Lammy) xD I've just made a FB page for the wiki, as another way to keep up to date on things! You can find it here! I am hoping to use it for item spotlights, since I'm sure there are lots of items out there that many people haven't seen very much of! I'll also be throwing up quick updates such as when images are up for certain things.
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] on Wajas.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it.
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Convert Halloween and Christmas pages from previous years to using tables, rather than lists.
- Check images of the differently coloured Lion Manes on the Spitz breed to make sure they're up to date. The image originally resembled that of the the Plushie, but was changed.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages